Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Info

Well, we're 9 months and a week and something since our DTE date of 11/6.

The founder/head of AAI is currently in Ethiopia for one of her many trips during the year.

She posted on our yahoo group that 4 more babies came into care in the past week or so and they are all girls!

So while I am burdened for the circumstances that brought these babies into the care of the orphanage, I am encouraged because one of these precious girls could be ours!

I still don't know how many families are in front of us on the November girl list. Part of me wants to call this week and find out.

But then part of me just wants to continue to be patient and just let it happen.

Which is probably the best thing to do...otherwise...

I. Will. Go. Nuts.

Still no real timeline but just hopeful that we will get "the call" soon!

0 comments: