No...no referral yet! Maybe soon...
But, the form I-171 that I mentioned a couple of posts ago that we needed?
Turns out we had it the whole time...
It's just also known as I-797. Which we found out today.
So 4 months of fretting for nothing...isn't that the way it always is?!?
AAI is just about done, if not already with Aug 2008 referrals. There were a lot of dossiers sent that month, and not as many in Sept or Oct. Don't know about Nov, but we are at the beginning of the month for that group.
The group that sent dossiers in Dec have about 30 families in front of them, and that is including families waiting for girls, boys, siblings, etc. So we are one of those 30 families. That's where we stand as of now. We are closer than we have been! And that is exciting!
Our prayer request as of now is just that we would love to have our referal before July 15. Due to inflation in Ethiopia, our agency is having to raise its fees a bit. That will take place on July 15th. Any referral before that date will not affect our fees.
But again...He has it all in control.
So that's the latest update...still waiting...still praying...still EXCITED!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Good news!
Posted by About Us at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'll keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that ya'll will get your referel before the 15th of July. I was just wondering the other day if ya'll had heard any news lately. Praying for your princess to be "home" soon!!!
Post a Comment