I received a rather unexpected email this morning from the director of our homestudy agency.
Hi Billie and Shana,
Effective immediately, K*** is no longer working with our agency. Im sorry that this has happened during your homestudy process, but I think in the end it will be in your best interest anyway. We will do what we can to expedite the remainder of this for you.
Once I have your paperwork from K***, we will wrap up your homestudy as quickly as possible.
I will let you know when I see the financial information if I have any concerns, but again, our goal is to help you get approved. Please don’t hesitate to call or email me with any questions or concerns.
S****
This is just one of "downs" of the process. I'm trying to accept this with grace and dignity. But what I want to do is rant and rave! God isn't taken by surprise by any of this...He has this all under control. So as soon as I know what's going on, I'll update again.
Just pray that this gets taken care of as soon as possible!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
One of the downs of the adoption process...
Posted by About Us at 5:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Like I said, "timing is everything" and God is certainly not taken by surprise...EllaGrace will be the perfect match for your family, and this little stalemate is only working to the good for you and God!
Hold tight to who holds your hand!
Joy, Momma
I'm ready for a new blog post, any updates??
Post a Comment