Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not much to report...

Not much to report now. Just waiting on our homestudy report to be finalized. In the meantime, I've been running around gathering up stuff for our dossier. The stuff that is highlighted is what we have gathered already.




We will be ready to send in our dossier to AAI at the end of August. Just waiting for the funds to be there for the first part of the international fee.

The next step after the homestudy report is finished is to apply for our I600A, then be fingerprinted, then wait for our 171H...we need the 171H in order to bring EllaGrace into the country.

I found this website the other day that sells adoption t-shirts. I found some really cute ones.

  1. Our Family
  2. I'm Expecting
  3. My Sister
  4. The Stork
  5. I'm in Love (My personal fave!)

Please continue to be in prayer for us as we patiently wait and trust in God's timing for us and our child. It's hard to keep from being frustrated because things aren't moving as fast as I want them too. I just have to remember that God has ordained a very specific little brown eyed girl for our family, and He is moving in such a way that will allow us to receive her at the appointed time.

We truly covet your prayers!

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

WAITING. IS. SO. HARD. Can I get an AMEN, sista? We are waiting with you for your baby girl. And we love you all and miss you TERRIBLY!!!!

her said...

WWA....waiting w/ anticipation!

Things are really moving fast right now...it seems for me anyway.

I can not wait to get the call to pack for a trip that will be the longest wait.... It was funny to hear the girls plan how Dee Dee and Sir will babysit while mom and dad goes to Africa and brings back their sister.

As time gets closer, I will start prepping my surprise bag that I always bring to the girls...but this time I will have some surprises for EllaGrace too!

Celebration Time, come on!

Joy, Momma