Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

So loved already...

Tonight, the girls were helping get the table ready for dinner. Lorahbeth was walking around the table telling who was going to sit where. She said, "daddy sits here, JennahKay sits here, AudreyAnn sits here, mommy sits here, I sit here, and EllaGrace can sit right here!"

I love that they love her already! What a blessing!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..so lovely girl..i like it

but I am taking the liberty of asking if we can put our website link on your blog? we will appreciate if you

have interest in it.

here is our website : http://www.dvdsetshop.com

will appreciate about this. thx.have a nice day!

-----------------------------------------
Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset at $ 56.99,
Charmed season 1-8 DVD Boxset at $ 65.99.
Smallville Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset at $ 57.99,
Star Trek Voyager Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset at $ 63.99,
The West Wing Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset at $ 56.99
And many more stuff on sale! What are you waiting for?
Check this out: www.dvdsetshop.com